Friday, November 07, 2008

First Friday for a while

As promised, well, more of a hint really, I managed to get out during my lunch break for a run around Ashton Court. It's changed a bit since I was last there. They have finished off the re-landscaping. There's a new car park - and yes, I noticed the CCTV cameras - and the pathways in front of the main house have been narrowed and car access restricted. It all makes for a safer environment in which to use the land but I can't help feeling it all probably cost too much. Hang on, I'm not going there again.

Anyway, Graham and I managed just over thirty minutes, running in a large loop up to the top field and back past the golf course. It was good to get out there and after feeling a bit bloated in the morning I was fully ready for the afternoon session.

No comments:

Post a Comment