Thursday, August 21, 2008

I like to ride my bicycle

I like to ride my bike. Yes folks, it was more of the exercise bike tonight. My calfs were still feeling the effort from yesterday and I don't want to push myself off course - unlike our Olympic 10k swimmer - controversial, below the belt.

I could only manage 45 minutes on the old cross country setting and I was so far down on my best it was laughable - I had to laugh else I would have been crying it was so bad. I still have an awfully long way to go. Many roads must I travel. I'll take the low road while everyone else takes the high one - but I have more than a sneaking suspicion that I won't be in Scotland afore ye. Not sure I'll even be close. Still, I'll dig in and dig deep - now that's a lot of digging...

Thought for the day: A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment