Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beryl's gym

I was a very very tired chap today, plus I felt a little off colour but never the less, I enjoyed my first ever visit to Beryl's gym. I spent fifteen minutes on the concept II rower before easing along to fifteen on the bike and finishing off with a little workout on the weights.

After two days of back to back racing my legs were pretty bad - not as bad as I was expecting, mind, but the 3 mile run - or was it only 2? Anyway, it felt like 5 but I know it wasn't - right, back to the story, the 3 mile mile run - or was it only 2? - Hang on, I've been here before. Suffice the say the run to the gym was slllloooooooowwwww and the return journey wasn't any quicker.

Still, there is a chance, just a chance that I will make training tomorrow night but don't go placing any bets...

Thought for the day: All you have to do is know where you’re going. The answers will come to you of their own accord.

No comments:

Post a Comment