Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Well I didn't make it

I was all set for a brilliant evening of sport and entertainment - say no more - but then my waters broke - working for the water company as I do - and I had to divert into work. That pretty much put an end to training. There were two things I thought could have caused the problem - and neither to do with me - but because I had made some changes earlier in the day I couldn't be 100% sure it wasn't my fault so into the car and off I went. But as I suspected, it was suspect number one on my list of likely causes - a power cut - and bugger all to do with me. Oh well, that's life. Those who hold the power of water, the very essence of life, in their fingers must shoulder the burden with grace and honour - with great power comes great responsibility...

Still, it's not all bad news - I still have the entertainment and I might even get some training done tomorrow...

Thought for the day: To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

No comments:

Post a Comment