Sunday, March 09, 2008

Rock my world

From my gps I clocked up about 12k yesterday on the mountain - that's almost as much as the racers - which is good because otherwise I would have no excuse as to why my legs are absolutely sha#*ed today. My quads are terrible.

I went for a walk today, over in the Wye valley, instead of training. What a cracking day for it - nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more. Covered about eight miles at a leisurely pace and about 1,500ft. Got a great view - stop it - across the valley from up on that rock thing at Symonds Yat.

Boo, back to work tomorrow.

I fully intend some training this week - honest, really, I do. I've got to get in shape for my next race, the Iron Wood Challenge, next Sunday.

Thought for the day: Inner Strength - when you can be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment