Friday, August 17, 2007

Two in a row

Yep, it's been two rest days in a row - but I have a note from my mommy excusing me from PE - so that's OK. Seriously though, I'm resting up ahead of tomorrows long run. I'm aiming for a 25 miler at a good pace. The niggles have all eased back so I'm feeling reasonably fit - I have no excuses ...... at the moment - but I'm giving it some thought.

I'll be running the first 10 miles with Graham C. We're heading out from Bitton to Bath and back again on the cycle path. Then he's going to peel off as I head out on the final 15 miles over to Wick and then up towards Lansdown to pick up the Cotswold Way back into Bath before heading home on the cycle path again.

I'm aiming to run at 15-20s a mile off marathon pace. If I can manage that then I know I'm there - if not then at least I have a few more weeks to get things on track.....

Thought for the day: If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?

No comments:

Post a Comment