Thursday, August 02, 2007

Stiffness in the bones

Alright, calfs then but either way they're much better today. I decided to pull a rest day as I feel a little jaded but I did at least manage to put in half an hour on the bike and half an hour on the weights. I wasn't intending to run tomorrow but I think I'll head up over Dundry in the evening for a 50 minute burst. Then it'll be the 3k Steeple Chase on Saturday which I am looking forward to - it's just that damn drive to Mansfield that mars it slightly!

The only trouble with doing the track on Saturday is that it mucks up my usual long run day and I enjoy my hour long Sunday Ashton Court run with the posse so wouldn't want to miss that either. I really want to fit in a long run this weekend so I need to come up with one of my cunning plans...

Thought for the day: How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

No comments:

Post a Comment