Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fatigue that......

Well that didn't go great. Perhaps not the worst but it sure feels that way. At least I managed the full five because I was close to jacking it in after the fourth kilometre rep was so slow. It was a combination of things tonight. Yesterday's tempo run didn't help I guess and the wind on the back straight was 'in yer face' tough. I was loosing 2-3s each time I ran it - it was so tough, in fact, that I switched start point so I only had to run it twice instead of three times. My reps were 3:29, 3:27, 3:30, 3:35 and 3:30. In all honesty the wind probably accounts for 63.1% of the discepancy from last week but at least I completed.

The lads were out in force - it was practically a full house. The track was well congested - like the M25 on a Friday night. Even Tim W was running - and showing the lads how it's done I have to say. Having said that, the lads looked pretty sharp tonight - running their 300, 200, 100 session. I'm not going to mention that Harry P seemed to slow a little towards the end of the session because I promised I wouldn't - so I haven't, alright (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). And Nick, what the hell is that Tesco meat counter hat all about - get a grip man.

Thought for the day: Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment