Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Back to the grind stone

Got back into training tonight. It was the Aztec mile reps. We ran four reps with a two to three minute recovery. I didn't run too hard because I'm still feeling it a bit in the quads from Sunday. Surprisingly though, my legs felt like they had lots of spring in them. I felt I could have really legged it if I'd wanted to. I had to fight the urge to do so.

I'm looking forward to tomorrows track session. Like tonight, I'm not going to run too hard. I'm going to be taking it easy in all my sessions up to the marathon so I'll be fresh and ready to rumble on race day. Don't know why but as I type this I feel really positive. Things seem to be going ace for me at the moment. I listened to few words of wisdom from father Clive earlier today and maybe that did the trick. Either way, nothing is going to stop me now in my bid for world domination (evil laugh) ha ha ha ha ha - scratch that, I mean in my bid for a decent marathon time.

No comments:

Post a Comment