Saturday, January 18, 2014

Down Into The Pit Of Despair

Also known as the sewage sump. Yes, it went wrong again. Not in a disastrous way but definitely not a good way. The pump is fine but it came free of the connection to the sewer pipe. Cue waiting in all day for the tanker to come empty it. And yes, I did miss the orienteering and yes, I was really looking forward to it.

So having descended into pit - and yes, got covered in s.. - stopping there. It's reconnected but I'm not sure it's going to stay connected. I had to replace the jubilee clip and tightened it to the point where anymore and it'll break but I'm not sure... I think it might need some re-engineering.

I only hope I make it to tomorrow's Mercia Hill Trial because I'm going to be very very upset if I don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment