Thursday, January 02, 2014

Back Into The Trenches

With the forecast looking decidedly un-good over the coming days I donned the waders and climbed back into the ditch. I rejigged the early catch leaf meshing to hopefully be a) more effective and b) easier to clear. Then I dug out about half a ton of leaves, twigs and branches. It was a bloody good upper body work out mind.

Next up was the tax return - curse you tax man (or woman, I'm not sexist with my despisement).

After that I should have got out for a run but the thought of trudging through more mud just didn't appeal. Ninety on the bike again. Dinner was low fat cauliflower cheese - it's the grated parmesan and a sprinkling of ground nutmeg that makes all the difference. The diet remains on track, notching up the first pound of lard to exit stage left...

No comments:

Post a Comment