Friday, January 17, 2014

Come In Number Four, Your Time Is Up...

That's four pounds down, six to go...

My neck is just about back to normal today but as that was on the mend I was suddenly stricken by a sore throat out of the blue. That's also feeling better today. All being well I shall be fit and ready for action tomorrow in the orienteering.

All of which hints at the fact that I didn't make it to the night run yesterday. I had my new head torch charged, ready and everything but in the end, I decided darting around the forest in the dark, my neck still not one hundred percent, wasn't the right thing to do. Hopefully they didn't miss me and lots turned up for a curious incident in the night time forest... The next one, on Saturday 22nd February, is already fixed in the diary and all being well I shall not fail in my attempt to make it to the start line...

Seventy five on the bike, watching  the news and  reading after a long old day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment