Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Well hung

Finally got those damn pictures of mine hung!

Now to training matters. I got so wet at work today - no, there wasn't a leak in the office - I was out in the field, in the rain, so to speak. I couldn't face any more time in the rain so my intended run about in Ashton Court was cancelled in favour of the nice and dry gym where I lifted some weights and put in an hour on the bike.

I'm raring to go at tomorrow's track session and then hopefully I will make Mike Down's session on Thursday.

Thought for the day: If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius.

For anyone who cares, here's the art in its final resting place.

No comments:

Post a Comment