Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Too clogged

My cold has worsened slightly. Now, we're not talking full blown man flu - that would be really serious. No, I'm not at deaths door just yet, just a little bit clogged is all. I could have gone out for a run this evening but I wouldn't have gained much from it. So I decided to have an extra rest day ahead of Saturday's Sugar Loaf - it's not like I'm going to lose all my fitness in just two days is it? - What's that? I am! Bloody hell, I better get out there for a quick ten miles - not.

At least the enforced rest gives me time to check out the cap-cam - make sure it's still working. Yep, good old cappy will be returning on Saturday for Episode 15: Return To The Top. Irrespective of how I feel I will be running on Saturday. After last weekends training run I know I won't be quick regardless of the cold so come rain or shine I will be there - and the Crown does nice grub so it almost makes the trip across worth while for that alone.

Thought for the day: When you realise what you have and appreciate it, then you have true wealth beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment