Monday, February 25, 2013

Not Been Good Today

Woke up in the early hours this morning feeling right bloated with stomach cramps. After that I couldn't get comfortable and didn't sleep a wink. Didn't get into work. In fact I didn't get out of bed until gone one. Still feel a bit bloated even now but less so and I've managed to eat a little bit. Suffice to say I'm not doing any training. Not sure what caused it. Haven't really eaten anything different over the last couple of days apart from maybe some sweet potato yesterday. I've eaten it plenty of times before though so can't see it was that. At the moment I still have wicked sulphur breath - even the cat winces and turns away when I burp - that's a first, out breath-weaponing the cat! Oh well, fingers crossed I'm all back to normal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment