Sunday, October 25, 2009

Suffocating

Yes, I nearly passed out as I pedalled away on the exercise bike - Brown Dog was passing gas - and it wasn't pleasant. I have a feeling it was probably against the Geneva Conventions - it certainly infringed on my basic human right to breath fresh, clean air - and to think there was all that trouble with the smoking in public places, that wouldn't hold a candle to Mrs B's flatulence - hang on, come to think of, I don't think anyone should be holding any sort of naked flame near Mrs B on tonight's form...

Anyway, now that I have recuperated, I can admit to having failed to get out for a run, managing an hour on the bike instead - not a substitute but something at least. Now I just need to taper back now before Tuesday's Bridge where I hope to go a bit quicker than of late. I'm not going to stick my neck out and make a prediction - call me namby pamby if you must - suffice to say I won't be pootling along at the rear when the gun fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment