Friday, December 26, 2008

Walky walky

We decided to miss the race. My legs weren't great so we went for a walk instead. We were bathed in brilliant sunshine for the first time this week. The dogs - faker, whiny and the super dog - all came along too.

We headed down through the old ghost slate mines, haunted by the ancient miners long since forgotten - ok, so that's all made up. We ended up in Llanberis and a visit to the pie shop - they have them here too, not just in Bristol. The weather really was cracking - did I mention that already?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T'was the night after Christmas when all through the house not a creature was stiring, not even a mouse. . . . well the family were downstairs.
Just a note to wish you happy birthday, Christmas and New Year.
Just as well you missed Clevedon today otherwise I would have seen your heels accelerating into the sunset - I've been struggling with a cold over the last few days and it really told. Despite C's advice that I shouldn't run, I just had to win a race mug. I was 4th V50 (luckily prizes went down to first 5) in a time just under 24 mins.
see you soon.
Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night.
R

Post a Comment