Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I wasn't going to...

...but then I did.

Not a run though. After three straight days of running and racing I couldn't take a fourth. My legs do actually feel a lot better than yesterday. Not fully recovered, mind, but no longer painful. Perhaps that killer run last night wasn't so bad after all - still, it felt bad at the time.

So to this evening and a half hour on the bike. I didn't pull out all the stops but it was hard enough effort to activate the apocrine and merocrine glands - that's sweating to you. All this is the name of enjoyment. The things we do, eh?

Oh, and here's the missing photo - after such a big build up it's a bit of an anticlimax. Still, I shall try and brighten up the blog with a few photo's from now on - that is until the filming resumes in the spring...

The climb through the woods - before the 'steep' bit!!!

Thought for the day: Mental Floss prevents Moral Decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment