Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday run up Snowdon

Another Birthday, another year of wisdom acquired - maybe not. It certainly hasn't been a run of the mill one. I've become dead slow at running - but I'm on it, I'll soon be quicker. Started a new job, moved home and got things together with the best gal in the world - and best of all, ended up marrying her - although she'll hate all this soppy s*#t - moving on.

As a birthday treat we ran the classic Snowdon horseshoe - my legs are showing signs of distress and we still have a few more runs planned, and another race on boxing day. By the end of the week we'll have clocked more than a few feet of ascent. I'm a bit sad to miss Clevedon this year - but this is better and I'd never swap.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my Birthday Christmas pud - one of the advantages of a birthday so close to Christmas. As my Nepalese guru says, 'Never turn down the opportunity for Christmas pud'.

No comments:

Post a Comment