Sunday, December 28, 2008

I had the luck

and managed to get out for an hour and fifteen of running. I was honoured to be given the very important job of tiring Brown Dog - I failed. We ran through Flaxley Woods and covered about 8 miles and 1,500 feet of ascent which is surprising as although there are parts where you can feel you're running up hill it certainly doesn't seem like the run covers that much ascent. The GPS (and maps) can't lie so fifteen hundred feet it is, captain.

So, it is with great reluctance, that I must return back to the reality of work tomorrow. I'm still not sure what training I'll be doing tomorrow but I'm going to try for the Prom session on Tuesday. Then I'll need a day of rest on Wednesday to prepare for a 5 mile race on New Year's day.

At least for now, the new training leaf continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment