Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Ol' Forestry Have Really Done A Number On The Trellech Map..

I was back over to Trellech for another look at the area. I parked up south of the area and ran in. Thinking I could use the area around Beacon Hill and a bit of the area north, across the road. Even the Beacon Hill area has sustained some significant damage from the commission. I guess it is their - or should I say 'our'  - forest after all but I'm worried I'm going to be able to plan a course at Trellech at all considering the state of things. This is going to be the first time I've planned and it would be nice to use a map that wasn't so trashed.

On the upside, I did manage to find a few good controls in areas that haven't been wrecked but I'm just not sure I'm going to be able to join up the dots and avoid all the kack.

Still, it was a good day out, if a little chilly, at least the sun shone.

No comments:

Post a Comment