Monday, August 28, 2006

Battle Of Sedgemoor 10K

I took part in the 10km race yesterday and what a race! I just knocked almost a minute and a half off my personal best time finishing in 37 minutes and 41seconds, which I can tell you is a massive chunk to take off in one go. Normally you hope to knock ten or maybe twenty seconds. I am so chuffed. It is my best ever race performance, achieving 28th position out of a field of over 300.

I have another race today! A 5km in which I am hoping to get another PB. I’m going so well at the moment, that I have added another race to the schedule, a 10 Mile race next weekend followed by my long time planned half marathon a fortnight later. If all goes to plan I will have set four PB’s at four different distances in the space of 4 weeks. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment