Sunday, January 19, 2020

The End of a Good Weeks Training

and for the first time in years I very nearly feel a keenness to train rather than feeling like it's a necessary evil - note, I did say very nearly.... Today I ran the first of a three race series on #Zwift on the track. Each race is only short, with the focus on PB'ing. I ramped it up from a slow start to finish slightly less slow - but definitely far from fast. I've set my marker, and next month I will gauge my training by running it faster, ramping it up the same way but starting and hopefully finishing faster.

Anyway, I've managed seven training sessions this week, five of which were runs but I don't feel I've over done things as my legs feel good and they've not all been full on. It's been a good mix. Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment