Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Full Rest

I battled the demons on the drive home - and I had a lot of time to battle them.... Shall I, shan't I was the question. By the outskirts of Bristol I was all for doing an hour on the bike and the core. By Dursley I was back to a full rest day. By Gloucester I was up to just the core. As I left Gloucester I was back to the bike but then a few more miles on, as I started to yawn, I decided that the full rest should sensibly be the order of the day. I feel a bit guilty which is kind of good because I haven't felt like this for a long time. A good night's sleep should help the muscles repair and then tomorrow it will be full steam ahead. The treadmill should be here back end of next week and then the work will really begin....

PS, I'm still itching to get in the gym tonight but I'm going to be sensible - and that's not easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment