Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Two Days Off The Pace

Well it's been two days away from running but I'm not unduly worried that I've lost the faith. Not sure I'm going to muster for much tomorrow either. It's going to be a long one at work me thinks.... Still, there's always Thursday and Friday. Did I mention, it's my last day of the week tomorrow - result. I'm thinking of going for a two day wild camp Thursday/Friday over in the west Black Mountains. Possibly with a partial recce of the Four Fans again but heading further west, night stop over and then heading back with more recce of the FF at the end. Looking to go 20-25 miles a day with full pack. Is it just me or does that sound like not the most relaxing break in the world ever? I'm thinking Carlsburg probably isn't going to be involved in the planning....

No comments:

Post a Comment