Friday, August 23, 2013

The Trouble With...

Taking a couple of days off work? You get to do five days work in only three afterwards. To say I've been a little busy at work is a slight understatement. I've practically been to the five corners of the empire since Wednesday. Almost not looking forward to next week's two day week.... I did say 'almost'....

Was raining heavy by the time I got home and I couldn't face it. I know I should have but I didn't. An hour indoors on the bike instead and now it's rest time. Not sure what's up tomorrow. I quite the idea of orienteering but we're still on the summer 'training' fixtures. The league doesn't start till next month. Still quite fancy it though and I could make a bit of a longer run out of it. It's over at Cranham in the Cotswolds so I could run a stretch of the CW there and back. Looks like being a wet one though...

Might see if my old crew - oooh, ganster stylee, jeez what kind of sad do I sound? - retorical, don't answer. Digressing, I might see if anyone is running from Ashton Court on Sunday morning as I'm down to Bristol for lunch. And Monday? Too far into the future... Looking even further forward I need to plan something for next Thursday and Friday. If the plan is anything like the weather forecast that far ahead, reality will be totally different to the plan....