Friday, August 02, 2013

The Fourth Run

In a week. It's been a while since I've run four times in one week.59k ain't exactly miles - no it's kilometres - but it is the most for quite some considerable time. I'm definitely going to build from here.

Tonight's run was refreshing if slightly broken. I knew the path along from Hobbs Quarry would be overrun and took the scythe for a spot of bramble slashing. Strava is pretty good at stripping out the slow moving/stationary sections so it doesn't look like I stopped at all. Most importantly I had no internal battle with myself about getting out there and I enjoyed it.

I'm undecided about the weekend. I'm looking forward to a recce of the Four Fans race on Sunday - the recce not the race on Sunday. Not sure about Saturday yet though...

No comments:

Post a Comment