Sunday, December 16, 2012

Vera

After a month off the road for various reasons, and after a few test drives, Vera is good to go again. I am definitely going to get away to the mountains in the coming year. There are many hills and mountains I've yet to run across. I'm going to book up some holiday - 33 days of it with carry over - and then, come hell or high water, I'm going to use it. Unlucky for some, twenty 13 is going to be a good one for me. Have to admit I'm not a great one for new years resolutions but this coming year I'm making it a focus to 'try' and get to Chepstow training on Tuesday night's. I'm going to get me some speed to go with the endurance. I'm going to shed me some lard and I'm going to fly. I'm going to soar like a rather portly eagle...

On other matters, I have finally managed to get some sense out of BT - not too much though, mind. After six or seven calls and a couple of hours wasted time I have finally got the number for compensation. Mind you, it's not one of those fancy 'you're in a queue' style affairs. No, this one gives out 'engaged' so you have to keep re-dialing - in my case, about a dozen times before I finally got through. Can't understand why it hasn't got the normal queuing system of all their other numbers - it's like they want to make it really really difficult for you to get recompense for damaging your property. I should hopefully receive the claim form tomorrow or the next day. Oh, and the number for the BT Legal Compensation line for any one else unfortunate enough to be done over by BT is .... drum role .... 0800 671130. That's 0800 671130. Come on Google do your thing and index this number. That's 0800 671130 for the BT Legal Compensation telephone hotline...

No comments:

Post a Comment