Monday, December 24, 2012

Driven Home For Christmas

and it wasn't anything like the road to hell - which was nice. Now down to business. It's time for some bah and a little humbug. I'm ready to slap down the ghost of Christmas past, punch out the ghost of christmas present and give the ghost of christmas future a damn good kicking. Not going to give much thought to training and the like over the next week. What happens happens, what doesn't doesn't. I'd like to get myself into gear for the orienteering on New Years day or whenever it is but other than that I don't have anything planned and anyway I've not got any time off other than the standard days. Then come the new year I start the new regime. Over the humbug fest - I mean festive season - I'm going to put together a mid-range training plan and target races and take things from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment