Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's Been A Daniel Powter

So busy at work. So much to do and so little time. Even missed the office Christmas lunch. Come to think of it, I missed lunch. Half seven to five pretty much without a break. More of the same tomorrow and the day after that... Getting fed up. Anyone need the services of a top ICA engineer?

Adding to the injury, BT have dug up part of my front driveway - and the house isn't even on BT. I'm number 10 and they should have f$&ked up the garden of number 18 - if only BT employees could read. Not happy. Not happy at all. Could well do without. Adding insult to the injury can I find out a contact point to complain and get compensation? Can I f^&k. Been pushed pillar to post. Five phone calls and still no joy. BT you will pay, believe you me. You can dodge but you cannot hide. Even if I have to drive up to London and ram-raid through the foyer of you're head office, YOU WILL PAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment