Sunday, November 18, 2012

Coldest Day Of The Autumn So Far

Minus 2.6 degrees but the sun soon showed it's face - might have invented a new phrase for a drinking game there.. and it turned out to be a cracking day. Not many left this year I fear. Sadly my legs were not capable of taking advantage of such a nice day. They are wrecked but not as wrecked as I thought they'd be. I can actually walk - always a bonus. So I headed out into the garden and did a bit of tidying. Most of the leaves are down so it was an appropriate time to gather them all up to make some leaf mold. - whatever the hell that is! I finished off with a pathetically easy hour on the bike while the bread proved and the pasta dough chilled. Home made spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce for tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment