Saturday, June 09, 2012

Please Let That Be The End Of It

Having wasted most of the day I feel a bit down in the dumps. Having been up till the early hours of the morning I didn't wake up till eight. Don't think I've ever stayed up so late while still sober! By the time I'd woken up fully, it was time to jump in the car and head back to the crime scene - I can think of better places to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon. Once all the usual suspects had assembled we started work trying to solve the mysterious failure of the ozone system in the night time. Four hours later we had it beat and it was time to disband the band of merry men and head home.

Back home, gone five, I headed into the garden to cut the damn grass - a dirty job but someone's got to do it. Feeling a bit down in the dumps now. Still reeling from the fact I had to forego today's race. I was really up for it - would have run like a donkey but it would have been fun. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky tonight...

with my numbers on the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment