Wednesday, June 06, 2012

And Still My Legs Hurt...

I'm beginning to worry that I'm a southern softie! Just kidding, I know I'm a southern sof... Soft or not I've paid my twenty quid to race some bloody horses on Saturday so I have to be ready to run the twenty something miles come what may. Can't be wasting that kind of money. There is, at least, a silver lining to the clouds of hurt - it's not a fell race so should be much flatter and less rough and rocky underfoot.

Took it easy tonight on the bike. Cranked up the resistance a notch because my quads do feel a little less sore today. Don't want to go pounding the streets just yet though. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I might try an easy 10k through Flaxley Wood after work. Not going to be doing any speed or hill work just yet. I'll leave that for next week.

Finished off tonight's workout with a good solid ab session - the session was solid, the abs, sadly, are not - and fifty push-ups. Like a potato that's been left on the shelf too long I've gone a little to seed so it's time to work off the flab...

No comments:

Post a Comment