Sunday, May 03, 2009

Six hour marathon

but unfortunately it was sat behind the computer entering the team declarations and the scores on the doors at the Young Athletes League Meeting at Yate. It was good conditions for the athletes as Birchfield Harriers wiped the floor with the rest - they practically had more points than all the other teams put together. On the upside there is only one way Bristol & West can go from here...

My legs feel tired. Not sore - that'll come tomorrow. I'm not sure I have the mental strength to climb aboard the exercise bike especially as we have a trip up Cribyn penciled in for tomorrow. If yesterday didn't kill me [checks pulse, yep, didn't kill me] then tomorrow's recce very well might.

Oh yeah, and Helen claimed third in the British Fell Championship Long Course race yesterday so all is well in Longhope.

No comments:

Post a Comment