Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scoring is boring

but you have to do your bit don't you? I was down at Yate to score the third of the young athlete matches. The weather continued to scorch and I felt glad to be in the announcers booth because it must have been uncomfortable sitting under the full glare of the sun's potent rays. I fear there will be more than a few sore people tonight. If there's one thing my Nepalese Guru has taught me is that on a day like to day wear suncream.

My legs feel OK. I'm a bit stiff but overall not too bad considering the effort of yesterday. Being cooped up, entering scoring data for six hours can't have really helped but I still feel OK. I 'm not, however, going to be managing any training tonight - it's still too hot and humid.

So it's back to the grind stone tomorrow and maybe I'll get some training done...

No comments:

Post a Comment