Saturday, May 23, 2009

Drive back the tide

On what turned out to be a scorching hot day we, unfortunately, had to drive home. It's been a great week but we're both knackered now.

The drive was hampered by those idiots in Devon. Can you believe those fools arranged the Devon County show for this weekend? Surely they knew we would be driving home and wouldn't want any traffic disturbance. And, come to think of it, who gave permission for a bank holiday weekend? I don't know whose to blame but somebody's head is on the block. I suggest they make some notes on what went wrong and make sure it doesn't happen again. When I'm driving back from holiday I want a nice traffic jam free drive - not a bloody six hour nightmare. GOT IT!

Anyway, I've given the grass a hair cut. Watered the pots and now I'm off to put my feet up 'cause I is totally shattered...

No comments:

Post a Comment