Sunday, September 02, 2007

Slightly too fast

My recovery run today was just a bit too fast. I was working pretty hard early on but there was no sign of soreness or stiffness after yesterday's run. That, I have to say, is a very pleasant surprise.

There was just two of us this morning up at Ashton Court. The two Dave's. Dave always goes along very nicely, leading it out, until around the 8k point, today he made it to 9k before his legs lost the ability to run - it really is like someone switching the power off. What Dave doesn't realise is that I have this secret leg control device with which I intend to use to take over the world [deep, evil, booming laughter]. A simple flick of the switch is all that's needed to completely neutralise someones legs. I let him get to 9k today before I switched it on. [more deep, evil, booming laughter.....]

Thought for the day: Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment