Friday, September 21, 2007

Midland here we come

Off on a day trip to sunny Sutton Park for the Midland Road Relays tomorrow. I'm chauffeuring up some of our talented juniors. I myself, might be needed to run or I might not. Am I bovered? Not at all. If required I will run as hard as I can, me being a team player and all. If not then I just go for an easy jog and give some support to the team as I pootle around.

I had an annoyingly unsuccessful day at work. Now when it comes to PLC's (that's programmable logic controllers) I'm your man but I'll be damned if I could get the old clockwork 'thing' they use in some of their older plants to play ball. Ho hum. I know what I'll be doing on Monday - giving it a damn good kick and maybe a whack with a hammer - that should do the trick. Suffice to say I couldn't be arsed to do anything training wise tonight - sod it.

Thought for the day: There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment