Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day Off Number One...

Didn't do much really. Spent an hour and a half pressure washing the van - it was really really filthy. The tree in the front garden seems to shed sap on it when it rains. It ain't exactly sparkling even now but it looks slightly less anti-social disorder/neighbour from hell...

Up next, I made a dash to the recycling centre - or the tip, as we used to call it. Street side collections are great an' all but not when they don't collect half the stuff I have to recycle.

So then it was run time. A nice loop of the Sallowvallets area. It was quite a good run. I'm feeling stronger. I'd almost claim I'm getting my old climbing legs back but that would be a lie. Give it another couple of months though..

Finally it was paperwork time as I prepared the stuff needed for Novembers orienteering. And now it is time to chill...

No comments:

Post a Comment