Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Little Bit Of Green...

Been out this afternoon checking the green course for Novembers Trellech. I do believe I'm almost there on all courses bar a few minor tweaks. Just need to get all the paperwork sorted now...

Surprisingly, despite not racing yesterday, my legs were quite heavy. Which hopefully means I worked quite hard yesterday. So it wasn't the greatest training but I did run some bits - when I wasn't fitting the forest. And I can say the forest was really bloody overgrown in places but it should be died down by November.

Anyway, looking onwards to the comeback, I'm keen to get my travel arrangements booked for Octobers Mourne Skyline Mountain-Trail Race - only 35k race, incorporating 3,370m of ascent - should be a doddle! Once the travel is booked that'll really focus the mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment