Sunday, November 10, 2013

What A Cracking Day

Just wish I hadn't had to go to work. I imagine it would have been a great day in the hills - for those lucky enough to have been able to go. The early morning sunshine looked stunning - as I drove along that most scenic of roads, the M5, on my journey towards Bristol. Pretty sure the scenery over at the Lyn-y-Fan fell race would have been substantially better. Still, at least I got home in the light but my heart wasn't in it and all I managed was a rather pathetic twenty minutes in the rapidly cooling autumnal sunshine.

Looking for positives, at least I don't have to go back to work till Tuesday as I have a day off tomorrow. Now for the negatives, the forecast doesn't look great. Today will probably turn out to be the last day of sunshine before spring :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment