Sunday, May 23, 2010

I hate the exercise bike

I really do. Tried to take my mind off the boredom of it by watching TV - it didn't work. I don't know how it does it, but it sucks the interest out of previously interesting programs. Still, it's the price you pay for not going for a run on such a nice day. I just couldn't face a run in this heat. Even at eight pm it feels too hot for me - yes, I am a little namby. The exercise bike it was and it was a descent enough hour session on my old banger.

On the knee front things are looking brighter. I don't want to put the mockers on things but although it feels a bit achy it's no where near the pain I felt after last weeks long run. I reckon I might be able to get out for a run tomorrow but I've got to keep half an eye on the LAMM which is only three weeks away and I can't afford for it to be in anyway dodgy by then. Generally I'm feeling much stronger than a month ago. Not feeling any quicker, mind - possibly even a tad slower - if that's possible - but it's endurance not speed that counts at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment