Thursday, February 25, 2010

Worst week ever

Training has been the worst it ever has this week. I took three days off work (as you might know) to clear the house. It was hard work. I filled the skip, built the fence and laid the floor in the bathroom. But it came at a price. And that price was tiredness. The kind of tiredness that meant I just didn't get any training done at all. With Noonstone coming up this Saturday I need to taper which has resulted in a complete and utter non-week of training. I'm not sure I can remember the last time that happened. Still, I guess you don't loose it in a week - and it's not like I haven't been working out, I just haven't been running is all. The only downside on this weeks extended taper is that I don't really feel like I have tapered. I certainly don't feel rested. Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment