Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More rest please

I decided to take a rest. It's been a good week on the training front and although I've only run four times in seven days (ending yesterday) I did various other things on the weekend culminating in that hard tempo yesterday. As I climbed the two flights of stairs to my office at work I knew it was time for a rest. I shall be ready for the track tomorrow though. The ol' achilles is just about holding together - you all know by now that I'm indestructible - so tomorrow I am hopefully to go quicker than of late.

Oh yeah, and I've had the race numbers through for next Tuesdays inter-companies AXA/GWR 5 mile road race. I've not raised an elite team - I'm in the team after all - but it is at least a team. So if there are any of you out there also running, I shall see you then. And then of course, before that, there is the final short course English Champs fell race up at Dentdale on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment