Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Didn't want to run fast

I took it very easy at the track tonight. My left 'A' is still playing up so instead of trying to run fast I simply ran 20 laps of the track at an easy pace - and even then I could feel it. Still, I tried a few faster bursts - ok, the bursts weren't really very bursty but I increased the pace a bit.

I don't really feel as though I've trained tonight - which is probably because I didn't really train but I feel a bit better for getting out and doing something.

On a lighter note, I've got my hands on the Seaview 17 results and I did indeed make the top twenty - so that was a result. In fact, I actually made the top fifteen, coming home in 14th place, so that's quite pleasing.

For anyone interested, here are the Seaview 17, 2009 results

No comments:

Post a Comment