Saturday, September 27, 2008

A room with a view

Here is the view from my room as I pen this blog.


We went out for a cracking run this afternoon. It was so ace to head out the front door and be in the countryside. We circled our village in a large loop, taking in May Hill amoungst other sights from the forest.

I'm not sure how far we ran but it took bloody ages and it was very hilly - you know what, I reckon I'm going to enjoy it here.

And after that epic run I still had time to go diy crazy - well, diy mildly silly. I knocked out another four metres of fencing, fixed the dog stairgate and constructed my office desk - from whence I pen this post.

This has been a long, tiring week but now we're settled in it's great - now just have to try and get some normality to my training - being saying that for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment