Thursday, February 28, 2008

I trained therefore I am

I managed to get myself out for some training tonight. Well, actually, I managed to get myself in for some training as I went down the gym for a 45 minute burn up on the bike. I've missed a few sessions of late and found it hard going but I managed to force myself through to the finish. It's surprising how quickly you can lose form. I finished off with some decent weight work and my shoulders are paying the price - they are somewhat achy.

Most importantly, my legs feel in reasonably good shape so after a rest day tomorrow I should be in kick ass form at Llanthony on Saturday - they will all be kissing my ass as I power to the top and then sprint back down - all, that is, except those who beat me - but we'll keep those to a minimum. I've just got to hope I don't miss the start this week...

Thought for the day: Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur - Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment