Sunday, December 15, 2019

Another Stage

My legs weren't too achy today but I've been feeling a bit stomachy bloaty the last couple of days. I get it from time to time. Makes me feel uncomfortable but not too under the the weather. It isn't good for the jiggling up and down that is running so I hit the Zwift again. Stage 3 of the Tour of London. 42km, 500m ascent.

My legs definitely weren't feeling fresh and I took a good time to build into it. There were almost 1200 of us riding and I was back outside the top 1000 for the first few kilometers. I gradually felt a bit freer and gradually moved up. I didn't make the larger gains until the Surrey and Box Hill climbs where I moved up to 820 - before I dropped the chain and slipped back to 840 before getting back to 825 by the finish.

It wasn't my most powerful ride but it felt like a good workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment