Tuesday, November 27, 2018

First Steps...

Since the trauma of the OMM. My knee still aches now and again for no obvious reason but mostly feels okay again so I decided it was time to get back on the horse and strike will the iron was hot - and mix my metaphors.

Just a very easy 5k in the wonderful world of Zwift. A group run with just six other runners and we soon spread out. I set off at a pedestrian pace to test the water and nudged up the pace, little by little, to finish just slightly less than pedestrian. Not a peep from the knee so I'm pretty sure I'm good to go.

I finished off with a very short blast in a different virtual world, the world of VirtuGO. It's not as developed as Zwift but I think it's improved a little since the last time I visited and there were a few more riders than the last time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment