Sunday, July 01, 2018

And The Back Is Even Worse Today

So I haven't as yet managed a proper run this weekend. Not sure that's going to change between now and the end of play but if my back eases up sufficiently I will try a late one.

I'm anxious that I'm missing training just at the point I'm starting to pick up momentum. The new bike training is good but still not a true alternative to running - although it is light years ahead of my old exercise bike. So anyway, I wasn't really even sure how comfortable I'd be on said bike but it turned out not to be too bad. This time I thought I'd try the VirtuGo software. It was a bit rough around the edges and limited on the routes - there are just three - but it was usable. The live stats weren't quite as 'ride focusing' as the other software but overall the session was pretty good - in spite of the back. I rode the Wilunga Hill loop. The cat 3 climb at the end was a right bastard - good training for the quads though.

Just hoping my back feels better by this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment